09 October, 2008

Zeta Gundam V2: Head 1

Mentioned that I had a strong urge to return to previous meshes and update them. Worked on the Zeta 2 years ago but that mesh was based on the version 1 MG. Looks chubby. Going back to the earliest stages to try to make it look like the version 2 that came out sometime after. Some of the changes look subtle enough...

Again, my attention wanders...;)

mobile suit delta zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai version 2 plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Zeta Gundam V2: Head 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 18, 2008, 6:19:00 PM) : 

I just thought I should express my excitement over this one, even if I'm a tad late. I was hoping you would clean up some of the older ones for some time now, this, the Raider and the Hazel, are three that looked good already but could look better now that your skills have improved so vastly.

 

post a comment