30 September, 2008

Hyaku Shiki: GO!

msn00100
Got the Gundam MKII and Zeta Gundam going, not to mention the Nemo but the Type100 is late in the game in coming. What I find interesting as well is the striking similarity between that and the Delta Gundam (and Delta Plus by extension). The reasons are obvious though. At any rate, I thought about the future for a second when I came about thinking of this one.

..also, marathon training (at this time of year -- pretty much every year) usually leaves me with little time to do much so I'm procrastinating the Xamel a bit. Normally I do nothing at all during late August/September.

Starting the head... not much new there though, huh.

mobile suit delta zeta gundam char's hyaku shiki kai  plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Hyaku Shiki: GO!"

 

post a comment