31 August, 2008

Saviour Impulse: Shield / Gun 2

As per the comment by Aulon a couple of posts back, I had completely forgotten that the Saviour stores its beam sabers in the shoulder rack, unlike Impulse which doesn't have any at all (unless it is equipped with the Force Silhouette packs). So I'll have to compensate by changing the arms.

EDIT: Or not. I'll put the beam sabers in the shield. ;p Saviour still needs arms though.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny saviour impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Saviour Impulse: Shield / Gun 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 1, 2008, 12:36:00 PM) : 

Personally, I think you should have put the sabers inside the shield itself. Works for quite a few suits.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Sep 1, 2008, 2:06:00 PM) : 

Darn good idea too. Doesn't save me any work, but I'll do that anyway. Thx Amon.

 

post a comment