28 August, 2008

Saviour Impulse: Backpack 2

Still going strong. The booster/cannons have yet to be finished, but they're kind of in place back there. I'm fairly certain that they are scaled correctly thus far. Need to finish them and then hit the fin/stabilizer.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny saviour impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Saviour Impulse: Backpack 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 28, 2008, 2:24:00 PM) : 

I do remember seeing something (in text) a while back about a Savior Impulse, but I had yet to actually see a picture. I think you this is a great model idea. Can't wait to see the results.

 

Blogger Mecharuva said ... (Aug 30, 2008, 10:52:00 AM) : 

I've played the "Gundam SEED: Rengou VS Z.A.F.T. Portable" PSP game, and Saviour "transforms" for flight in that game...
Is it truly a transformation or is it just that the backpack swings forward and he flies, like Super Gundam?

 

post a comment