18 August, 2008

Rick Dom: Waist

I thought it would turn out a little tricky but it seems to work as it is. I guess it's the rounding stuff after all that throws me off a bit. It's coming together though. Not liking the idea of having to do the legs, but they don't seem anywhere near as bad as making the Nightingales or the Qubeleys.

mobile suit gundam 0083 stardust memories rick dom xamel 3d mesh cg sandrum render gp01 gp02 gp01fb gp03 gp04 gerbera physalis zepheranthes full vernian burner dendrobium stamen orchis neue ziel

Labels:

Comments on "Rick Dom: Waist"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 19, 2008, 1:57:00 AM) : 

have you ever thought of making God Gundam AKA Burning Gundam?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 20, 2008, 6:33:00 AM) : 

looks nice

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Aug 21, 2008, 11:49:00 PM) : 

I didn't plan on making anything from G-Gundam. I never really could get into the series. ;p

 

post a comment