14 August, 2008

Rick Dom / Xamel -> GO!!

mobile suit gundam 0083 stardust memories rick dom xamel 3d mesh cg sandrum


Looking at the roster I've got to the left there, it becomes obvious that there is a severe lack of Zeon/Neo Zeon/Axis MS present, especially compared to the amount of "Gundam" suits. So I thought I'd try to rectify that Zeon handicap a little. Actually, my wife thought of it and I'm going to rectify it. She seems to lean more towards axis/zeon suits.
I really enjoyed watching Gundam 0083 (mostly for the bg story and mech. The "love story" is quite bad) and in that spirit I figured on trying some MS that looked very little like a "Gundam".
The Xamel is not an obvious choice, but it's one I haven't seen many people make. I thought it might be a fun one to go through, but I didn't know where to start until the Rick Dom popped into my head. I thought that perhaps it might be feasible to build that Dom and fashion parts from the Dom into the Xamel and repair as necessary.

M'kay, so the Rick Dom's head start.... but I guess you knew that ;p Got a few smoothing errors but nothing to be too concerned about at the moment.

mobile suit gundam 0083 stardust memories rick dom xamel 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Rick Dom / Xamel -> GO!!"

 

Anonymous ScarecrowKing said ... (Aug 6, 2009, 8:12:00 PM) : 

The Xamel is one of my favorite ground suits. And I can see why your wife likes Zeon suits.

I myself an currently making a Dom. Though I'm using cardboard and masking tape. XD

Looking good so far.

 

post a comment