30 July, 2008

Nightingale: Legs 1

Starting on the legs using the Qubeley's upper legs for reference but I find that I'm running into issues in terms of scaling. Either the upper legs are too small or the entire MS is scaled too large (I'm thinking it's a bit of both). I'll finish the legs and see what I can do to get the scales correct.

mobile suit gundam char's counterattack beltorchikas children hi nu hi-nu nightingale sazabi 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Nightingale: Legs 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 30, 2008, 9:04:00 AM) : 

Incredible !!!
Your works advancing fast !!!

Awesome man ^^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 30, 2008, 3:31:00 PM) : 

i like Gundam wings zero ... it's cool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 31, 2008, 9:22:00 AM) : 

yeah you might wanna shorten that booster at the crotch, or just make the rest of the legs longer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 1, 2008, 8:37:00 PM) : 

Its certainly not going to be spot on, and I've come to expect that, in your work. I do however, much like this sleeker, smaller framed version. I hope you include this model in one of your beautiful scene pics. Perhaps up against the High Nu? An under taking to be sure, but my oh my, it would be something.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Aug 7, 2008, 11:22:00 PM) : 

@anons: Trying to see if I can make that happen. Taking some time though.

 

post a comment