09 August, 2008

Nightingale: Legs 2

Took forever to get the style the way it is now. In despiration, I went with the beginnings of the Qubeley legs and reformed them into the Sazabi legs -- kinda. Did some cuts and what-not in order to get it to look like some of the pics I've seen but it doesn't appear quite as streamlined yet which means I still have work to do. Topping it off with some needed detail means that I'm still far from the finish.

mobile suit gundam char's counterattack beltorchikas children hi nu hi-nu nightingale sazabi 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Nightingale: Legs 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 9, 2008, 12:49:00 PM) : 

Looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 9, 2008, 6:33:00 PM) : 

Looks awesome i like the legs the way they are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 10, 2008, 5:46:00 AM) : 

It looks really good man. Keep going to the finish. I cant wait to the result. Good luck.

Greets,
Guitardog

 

post a comment