10 September, 2008

Saviour Gundam V2: Head

Though I believed I could salvage the previous version of the Saviour I had shuffled through (years ago), it ended up being full of pitfalls so I started from the "Freedom" head and worked around it until I came out with a "suitable" shape ...mmmm... which means it probably isn't "perfect"... but it might be pretty close. The result of the Impulse to Saviour transformation is thus.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny saviour impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum


...a few areas where collisions can be seen, but nothing structurally significant for now.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny saviour impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Saviour Gundam V2: Head"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Sep 17, 2008, 7:31:00 PM) : 

I have been a fan of your work for a long time and oddly justly made my acc today. Firstly, awesome job Sandrum!! I just thought that if you put a screenshot/wallpaper picture for it as you do with all the other Gundams, it would have been perfect. Keep up your great work!!!!

 

post a comment