20 October, 2008

Zeta Gundam V2: Waist

Again, not much change in the initial V1 design. All I really did was stretch and tweak a few places and add a little detail. The side waist area I really liked on the V1 I kept intact on the V2 because the latter version looks very stale to me. Otherwise some stretching pulling and a few bits and bobs here and there.

mobile suit delta zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai version 2 plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Zeta Gundam V2: Waist"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 20, 2008, 3:48:00 AM) : 

Hello there



How are you? I’m George. had a look at your blog today. I’m interested in doing a banner exchange with you. drop me a message if you are okay with it. Cheers!



My site: www.e2046.com
my email: exchangebanner@e2046.com



To: http://anaheimmachines.blogspot.com/

 

post a comment