17 November, 2008

Evolve Strike Gundam: GO!!

evolve strike PG gundam 1/60 musou 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum 武者ガンダム


Been spending the last few days going through the Zeta and Justice surfaceing but remembered that I wanted to redo the Strike Gundam. I think that quite a few people asked me why I made the version of the Strike that I did instead of the Evolve version (most commonly referred to as the "PG version"). The answer was always that "it was enough" or that the evolve strike was "not necessarily accurate" compared to the actual series. I still believe those statements but going through so many of the newer machines that have MG incarnations, I thought that the Strike deserved another chance... so here it is.

But instead of the Head as the start, I went with the Beam Rifle. How's that for a change? :D
Still a work in progress. I'm scrounging parts from the previous mesh and simply re-detailing/scaling them. Updates may be slow though.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny PG evolve strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Evolve Strike Gundam: GO!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 17, 2008, 9:12:00 PM) : 

I have a quick question.
How did you learn 3D modeling?
I am very kean on modeling my own gundams and I am just breaking into the 3D arena. Any links/tips would be appreciated.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 18, 2008, 6:59:00 AM) : 

The drawing looks better than the actual kit right now.

 

Blogger corny said ... (Dec 3, 2008, 6:07:00 AM) : 

Wowo...look great..i visited ur blog almost everyday to keep me update what u had done...Can i a request? Can u model a SD gundam?? hehee...

 

post a comment