06 December, 2008

Evolve Strike Gundam: Head 2

Much sharper than the first strike I tried....mmm, too sharp. Time to go back and soften some parts before they cut the poor mechanics in half...

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Evolve Strike Gundam: Head 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 6, 2008, 9:50:00 PM) : 

I rather enjoy the sharpness... I feel like that's what the Strike PG was all about.

I lol'd @ mechanics comment though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 7, 2008, 1:53:00 PM) : 

good touch up but something seems wrong with the V-fins =_= just doesn't look right(natural)!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 8, 2008, 3:29:00 AM) : 

I for one am glad that you're returning to this one. Any way we can get a Blitz or Buster from you?

 

post a comment