02 December, 2008

Dagger L: 1

mobile suit gundam seed destiny PG evolve strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum


Got a message during my time away (in Osaka/Tokyo...WOOOOO) that I didn't have much in the way of (SEED) Federation "Grunts" so I thought I'd fix up ...er... down... the strike mesh. Of course, what else is new there. I've been pimping the strike for other suits for quite some time. But since I was trying to upgrade the strike anyway, using the existing MG as a starting point seems like a decent idea. So this is yet another start -- using the GM Command, Saviour, Forbidden, Strike Noir and Strike as starting points in various places.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny PG evolve strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Dagger L: 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 4, 2008, 2:38:00 AM) : 

If you could consider making the Windam as well (one of my favorites Destiny designs), it would be awesome.

Thanks,

 

post a comment