20 April, 2008

Oowashi Akatsuki Gundam

Decided that perhaps I should put something out for the Akatsuki. Not marvelous, but at least the surface is pretty close to what I wanted. Again, this is half of the full image, the Destiny is the other half. Thought I'd focus on just one machine at a time, even if the background is a bit jumbled. One day I'll figure it all out.

oowashi akatsuki gundam impulse 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Oowashi Akatsuki Gundam"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 20, 2008, 6:49:00 AM) : 

its very sexy
amazing how u got the gold surface to work

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 23, 2008, 8:00:00 PM) : 

I've been using your Gundams as backgrounds for a while now. Keep up the great work.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Feb 19, 2009, 9:11:00 AM) : 

is there a way to download this model on 3dsmax

 

post a comment