07 April, 2008

Murasame: Head 1

mobile suit gundam seed destiny murasame mobile suit 3d mesh cg sandrum


If all was in good order it would seem that having the Takemikazuchi ship would also mean having some Murasame's lying about on deck as well. I've wanted to make one for the longest of time but never got around to it (as with most of the MS I've wanted to make). I suppose that this is it then. When I planned for it earlier [like 2 years ago] I had hoped to bash some other meshes together to make it. Even now I'm thinking about doing just that....

...of course, the rather normal, boring-looking "start" of the head...
how many times have I said that... ;p



mobile suit gundam seed destiny murasame mobile suit 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Murasame: Head 1"

 

post a comment