20 April, 2008

Destiny Gundam

I was just having a bit of fun I guess. I never did put anything out for it. I decided to make a large image that I could cut in half, for which this is the right half.


destiny gundam impulse 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Destiny Gundam"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Apr 20, 2008, 1:09:00 PM) : 

damn that looks sweet. cant wait for the animation. keep up the good work :).

 

Blogger Knolly said ... (Apr 20, 2008, 6:37:00 PM) : 

Dizzam...

The background is so busy that it is somewhat distracting... The Akatsuki doesn't suffer from the problem since its colors stand out but still, awesome nonetheless.

Also, Unless I'm wrong I think you mistakenly colored the shield generators red instead of yellow...

Very nice work on both of them though. Any chance we might get a nice Unicorn pic sometime soon? I'm assuming the delay is what you mentioned to me awhile back and you were having trouble figuring out how to get the frame to glow like in the animation.

 

Blogger Samson said ... (Jun 20, 2008, 10:29:00 PM) : 

Where do you get the images to use as a reference to model the Destiny?

 

Anonymous ShadeSlayer said ... (Aug 24, 2009, 4:41:00 AM) : 

are those murasames in the background cut in half? o.o

 

post a comment