14 October, 2009

Xamel: Body 3

The front skirts are kind of there. I had to guess that they would be bulkier than most of the zeon/federation suits I've made thus far, what with all the skimming it would do on terrestrial surfaces. Not much to see in the rear. Haven't gotten to the missile launcher just yet. The legs and rear skirt: I'm thinking that earlier mesh saves of the nightingale might assist with that rear skirt a little, while the legs could be restructured versions of the rick dom's. Not sure, I'll see what I can pull from them. At any rate, the stuff done now needs to be smoothed out a wee bit to get some of the sharpness out of it. No need for engineers to cut their bodies in half if they slip off the armor by mistake, eh.

mobile suit gundam 0083 stardust memories rick dom xamel 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Xamel: Body 3"

 

post a comment