04 September, 2009

Hi-Nu: fiddlin around

Fiddling around with what I want on the Hi-Nu. The textures aren't done yet, but I'm thinking that I'm getting close to what I was thinking int he beginning. Shat load of parts though, I had totally forgotten just how many parts there were in this model. Needs more bumpmaps as I had totally forgotten that I intended to save some polys by just bumping a whole lot of this.

mobile suit gundam char's counterattack beltorchikas children hi nu hi-nu nightingale sazabi 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Hi-Nu: fiddlin around"

 

Blogger Cirrus Schneider said ... (Sep 4, 2009, 7:00:00 PM) : 

Jesus... wow...

 

Blogger Kurotsuki said ... (Sep 4, 2009, 7:24:00 PM) : 

I'll quote Cirrus on that one : "Jesus... wow...".

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 6, 2009, 9:08:00 AM) : 

D: Wow ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 6, 2009, 11:46:00 AM) : 

How many ploy's does a model like this have?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 7, 2009, 2:12:00 AM) : 

never been a fan of that color of blue for hi-nu. i've always liked the black alternative for the blue. anyways looks bad ass.

 

Blogger proconpictures said ... (Sep 7, 2009, 11:04:00 AM) : 

really nice, ivan.
i especially dig the dirty look.
this one is so goode!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 8, 2009, 6:29:00 PM) : 

The gradient looks kinda nice. I can't see how well it blends in up close though.

The head seems to lack a neck compared to the bulky shoulder.

By the way, are you open to the idea of designing a few hi-res posters in the future (non-commercial)?

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Sep 9, 2009, 11:45:00 AM) : 

It already looks amazing, nice work!

 

Anonymous Mark said ... (Sep 10, 2009, 4:01:00 AM) : 

I love the desaturated color scheme.

 

post a comment