16 August, 2009

Gouf Custom: Shield Mounted Gatling 2

Summer vay and I'm just piddling around. Took a few minutes today to start the old sword --which needs to be rounded out -- on the shield and get those feet done the way I wanted them to be. Still knocking around with em though as I haven't gotten the base of the feet done yet -- but they're close.

mobile suit gundam zaku II F2 ver 2 gouf custom J 3d mesh cg sandrum bonds of the battlefield senjo no kizuna

Labels:

Comments on "Gouf Custom: Shield Mounted Gatling 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 16, 2009, 11:43:00 PM) : 

planning on fixing the ammo drum? It's been bothering me for ages how... undetailed it looks lol Same with the eye

You'll probably fixed eventually but it just bothered me how it was like that for weeks lol

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Aug 17, 2009, 1:14:00 AM) : 

The eye window hasn't been rendered as transparent, hence you cannot see the eye/doodads behind it for the moment. A render mistake.

The drum will probably just be textured over for detail.

...

I wouldn't let it bother you.

 

Anonymous Brikolor said ... (Jan 23, 2024, 4:55:00 PM) : 

Loved readiing this thanks

 

post a comment