19 July, 2009

Gouf Custom: Shield and mounted Gatling

The shield is coming along but I still haven't fixed those damned feet. I have to get to those and the hand weapon as well. The shield area looks a thin somehow so I guess I'll stretch that a tick.

mobile suit gundam zaku II F2 ver 2 gouf custom J 3d mesh cg sandrum bonds of the battlefield senjo no kizuna

Labels:

Comments on "Gouf Custom: Shield and mounted Gatling"

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Jul 19, 2009, 9:24:00 PM) : 

I don't consider myself an expert on Zeon made machines, but what's wrong with the feet? They look good to me! Or is it an issue that I'm not seeing with them being lined up or something like that? Looks awesome so far though!

 

Blogger aeguyfrmheights said ... (Jul 22, 2009, 5:57:00 PM) : 

if you look at where the foot is split into two parts, the split goes forward as it goes up the foot. its supposed to go the opposite way as seen here:

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

 

Blogger Raphaël said ... (Jul 23, 2009, 9:04:00 AM) : 

First thing I thought when I first saw the gatling: "Ouch..."

 

Blogger aeguyfrmheights said ... (Jul 26, 2009, 5:46:00 PM) : 

oops, i just realized that link didnt work :b

here's a pic of how the line in the feet should look:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/aeguyfrmheights/goufcustomfoot.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 12, 2009, 8:50:00 PM) : 

This Gouf Custom looks great,but the foot lineing is wrong, the split of the foot is suppost to start from front of the MS to the back, the other way is incorrect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 12, 2009, 9:01:00 PM) : 

but... on the other hand... if this is the foot of a Zaku II then the line is correct. you took the foot of Zaku II and re-edited it again to make the foot didn't you

-.-||

 

post a comment