29 June, 2009

Musha Gundam: Body 1

In a bid to change that shin musha deviation, I'm going back and sprucing up / changing up the original mesh. Winterheim has some good pics of his figure up which I'm using to help build this one. Shouldn't be bad as it's yet another Katoki side-grade.

Got most of the shoulder and chest armor squared away for now as I don't have much for time tonight.

mobile suit gundam shin musha mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Musha Gundam: Body 1"

 

Blogger Raphaël said ... (Jun 29, 2009, 10:14:00 AM) : 

Ok, so it's vintage roulette time?
What's next? Stargazer? lol

But really, everyone has those types of urges, so its okay. But honestly, I always had a problem with the Musha. So much technology into doing... an outdated samurai? It's like making a neanderthal gundam, it just doesn't add up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 9, 2009, 6:11:00 AM) : 

Hey, if you need more reference pics for Shin Musha Gundam's body, just tell me and I'll shoot new pics for you.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Sep 9, 2009, 7:02:00 AM) : 

I'll take what I can get at this point. I'd be much obliged if you had the time to do so.

 

post a comment