16 June, 2009

Gouf Custom: Go!

Master Grade ver 2 gundam 1/100zaku musou 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum 武者ガンダム


Actually this is one that I've wanted to get for a long time -- had it as a Zeonography figure on my desk for a while. After playing bonds of the battlefield and FINALLY getting enough pilot points to get the Zaku Sniper in my menagerie, I've been motivated to get the Gouf Custom alongside the Zaku II. Haven't been able to get the Custom suit into my pilotable list, though the standard gouf is there....

mobile suit gundam bonds of the battlefield 0079 MG ver 2 zaku II 3d mesh cg sandrum gouf custom

Labels:

Comments on "Gouf Custom: Go!"

 

Blogger Cirrus Schneider said ... (Jun 16, 2009, 5:56:00 PM) : 

Very cool man! You going to do the heat whip, gatling shield, and heat saber? I've always been a fan of the Federation side with the exception of this suit. Always wondered what a Gundam head would look like on it mostly because it is constructed of lunar titanium (like the RX-78 series). This is going to be one awesome render!

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jun 16, 2009, 8:53:00 PM) : 

Wouldn't be a complete Gouf Custom with that armament I suppose.

 

Blogger Cirrus Schneider said ... (Jun 16, 2009, 9:05:00 PM) : 

Haha yeah guess that was a given. Sorry about that. I was just a tiny bit excited about the Gouf Custom render so the 8th MS Team nostalgia took over.

 

Blogger Raphaël said ... (Jun 16, 2009, 9:55:00 PM) : 

And here is the good point about beeing the Custom Gouf: ITS CUSTOM
That gives you A LOT of leeway to work on details, weaponry, color schemes and all [and that's a whole lot of weaponry there].
Many possibilities there, the wing flyer, rotating machine gun [heavy arms style], shields and, well, you get the point.

Oh and, since you're on the Zaku project, I suggest the idea of a future image featuring a Gouf putting the zaku on it's rightful place: the ground.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jun 19, 2009, 4:27:00 AM) : 

In reality one could "Custom" just about any thing. I tend to think of the Gouf Custom as a Norris Packard Custom of the original Gouf (though I guess there was more than one machine) so I won't add more than what was rolled out -- it was bad ass as it was. As a rule though I tend not to over custom anything that came from the UC universe though I do add some small things here and there. Non-UC is always up in the air.

 

post a comment