25 August, 2009

Infinite Justice: Beta

After repairing my other workstation I've been working on a few things at the same time, backtracking and updating, etc. Forgot that I never got back to the Infinite Justice -- though it wasn't at the top of the "to do" list to be honest. I went in and changed a few things and added a few layers of movable parts and a few more layers of textures. I thought what I had before was far too pink and I wanted to layer some atmosphere on that pink to level it out a little.

Anyway, there are errors that I did't notice until getting up to this point so I'll be getting back to that.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Infinite Justice: Beta"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 25, 2009, 7:44:00 PM) : 

One word: Sexy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 27, 2009, 3:16:00 PM) : 

Hmmm...Looks really nice but it appears that something is wrong with his left foot...or is it supposed to be like that? Anyway, it seems slightly lopsided, and I wanted to point that out to you in case you haven't already noticed. Keep up the great work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 29, 2009, 6:37:00 AM) : 

Pink robot eh? That's probably the toughest yet gayest mech there is LOL. Been following your work almost 2 years now. Keep up the top notch 3D work, completely awe-inspiring.

 

Blogger Evyl-kun said ... (Aug 29, 2009, 3:13:00 PM) : 

Haha ! Nice ! Even if myself ..I will add my personal color (the simple monochrome color ..black&white lol)

I'm not a big fan of Justice but I still can say this is a great job you do ! Can't wait for the Kshatriya !

 

Anonymous Blog said ... (Aug 20, 2023, 7:55:00 AM) : 

Thanks for a grreat read

 

post a comment