02 June, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Chest 2

My wife and I are doing some cardio and abs to help out my actual stomach and get in better shape for the upcoming marathon. Training for that is cutting even more into gundam meshing... but anyway.

So the chest is coming along, but I still haven't hit some of the stuff I left on the Head.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Chest 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 3, 2008, 4:12:00 AM) : 

It's looking good, much better than your previous Impulse. It's more lean and thin.

Some constructive critiscm, I think the chest vulcans are a bit too big, they could do with being a bit more unobtrousive.

But on the whole its as brilliant as all your work

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 3, 2008, 7:42:00 AM) : 

Hey, Ivan. I haven't been around for a while. I didn't think that the Impulse you made before was broken. But who am I to crit your style, right? Keep it up. It looks great already.

 

post a comment