26 May, 2008

Impulse Gundam v2: Head 1

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum


mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum


Getting stuck on the Nightingale's legs so I figured I'd pass some time gussying up the old Impulse from the old HG based mesh to a nice cleaner one based on a new plastic MG that came out a few days back, redrawn of course by good old BEE-CRAFT. I might be able to reuse some of what I had, but I'm really thinking that this will mostly be a complete redo as it's much slimmer than the old one.

--the start of the head as always...

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam v2: Head 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 26, 2008, 7:51:00 AM) : 

Are you going to edit the sillouet (I have no idea how to spell that word lol) packs for the impulse and post the different versions like you did with Strike Gundam?

 

post a comment