12 May, 2008

Nightingale: Body 2

This one's going to take more than what's there now to be finished. Needs more panel lining and stuff under the hood. Thus far slightly modified Neue Ziel and Zaku 2F2 parts are substituted where I am unable to identify specific areas of detail from the Nightingale pics I've found.

mobile suit gundam char's counterattack beltorchikas children hi nu hi-nu nightingale sazabi 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Nightingale: Body 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 13, 2008, 5:05:00 AM) : 

Looking good so far
If you're looking for ref pics, here are some of the 1/100 converssion kit

http://yuki5.egloos.com/photo/47394

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (May 14, 2008, 2:30:00 AM) : 

Much appreciated, Flint. I'll give them a look-see.

 

Blogger Knolly said ... (May 14, 2008, 6:50:00 PM) : 

I'd actually send you over here:
http://www.g-system-shop.com/cp-zlk/056_1-100_MSN-04-02/1.htm
It has a lot less surface detail, but the GMG Nightengale changes a lot of the proportions, such as the characteristic "wow, that's a giantass rear skirt armor" rear skirt armor.

Just my taste personally though...

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (May 14, 2008, 10:55:00 PM) : 

It's ok, Knolly. Since I'm using altered components from other models it wont turn out exactly like any of the ones I was targeting, so by now pretty much anything I can use will help. G-system was one that I'd always looked at, but I figured that if Izubuchi went ahead and altered his original Hi-Nu concept to the MG version, he might do the same with the Nightingale. So I figured making the Nightingale stand somewhat like the Sazabi and reduce some of the size... But I'm still tossing that idea around. Depends on what I can put together I suppose.

 

post a comment