08 May, 2008

Hi Nu: Bazooka

Trying to get my head around the Nightingale and realized I hadn't gotten the Bazooka for the Hi Nu. Should look kind of close. Basically a modified version of previous bazookas for other machines.

mobile suit gundam char's counterattack beltorchikas children hi nu hi-nu nightingale sazabi 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Hi Nu: Bazooka"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 8, 2008, 9:45:00 PM) : 

Great work but could you please post bigger images for those of us with larger screens? I bet you have lots of detail but you just can't see it with such small images. Thank you.

 

Blogger TanKanuy said ... (May 20, 2008, 2:05:00 AM) : 

this is super blog.

I like your Blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 1, 2008, 7:56:00 AM) : 

As your modelisations are awesome I think they all deserve a great rendering with colors; with your last one (akatsuki, destiny, shin musha, etc) you proove you master it as well !!

I'm still a big fan of your work
Arezius

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 10, 2008, 7:51:00 AM) : 

Is there a reason you haven't colored a good portion of these suits?

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jun 18, 2008, 6:25:00 AM) : 

I haven't "posted" anything on the Nu's schema because I would like to finish the Nightingale [first] so that I can put them together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 9, 2008, 9:39:00 AM) : 

Would you consider a custom scheme side project for the Hi-Nu? I'm in the process of building and lighting up my MG 1/100 Hi-Nu, but I don't want to use the stock color scheme.
Your eye for design beats anything I could ever hope to come up with.

You can see the assembled but unpainted kit here: StormKat's Hi-Hu

Please contact me if you are interested. the_stormkat AT yahoo DOT com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 27, 2008, 7:17:00 AM) : 

hi
i love ur modeling can you give us some tips and guide us to some sources or blueprints to use. im a 3d newbie with some basic knowledge with maya and 3ds max and want to spend more time on modeling something great like a hi-nu gandam.

 

post a comment