19 May, 2008

Apsalus: Stage 3

Taking a rest from the Nightingale as it's giving me a headache...Trying to fill in the gap that serves as the hump in the back of this MA.

mobile suit gundam mobile armor apsalus I II III 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Apsalus: Stage 3"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 19, 2008, 3:24:00 PM) : 

Hello Ivan.
Me and my friends watched your project for some time.We are working at GSD Pc project a quest to make GSD available on Pc's . Can we ask you to provide some support with the modeling job , most of us ar programmers and don't have to much experience in 3d modeling .We are using Gamestudio 7 with the A7 as game engine . If you are intrested in this project please contact us on this e-mail darckraven@yahoo.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 2, 2008, 12:43:00 AM) : 

hey Ivan,
I am going to be a freshmen in high school nex year, and taking the CAD course. I admire your work and urge you to keep doing this and keep the gundams loking bad ass.

If you wish to contact me e-mail me at machu@comcast.net

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 5, 2009, 5:35:00 PM) : 

Hi,
This is actually my first time leaving a comment here. Just wanna give some advice about the rear side of Apsalus. I would recommend you to go and check out some of the 3-D games ie. GUNDAM BATTLE UNIVERSE to get some idea. :)

 

post a comment