31 May, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Chest 1

Being that I've already made a version of the Impulse, I figured that making this version somehow more detailed would be a worthwhile order, so I've been doing just that whilst starting the chest flyer (really just the chest since the flyer includes the head and arms). That and trying to get through the legs of the Nightingale + marathon training are killing the time.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Chest 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 31, 2008, 5:21:00 PM) : 

Hello I'v been falowing you work for along time now, I notised your stuff back when you used to post on the ILM community form I think that was almost two years ago. It paines me to see you strugle with your work so maby this will help, maby not. I figured I should see if I can help push you along. Id look at the Sazabi for referance and distort as need be. http://www.bakuc.com/modeler/bad_andy/334

Best of luck I hope this helps,
Loke Corp.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 31, 2008, 5:26:00 PM) : 

Hello I’ve been fallowing you work for along time now, I noticed your stuff back when you used to post on the ILM community form I think that was almost two years ago. It pains me to see you struggle with your work so maybe this will help, maybe not. I figured I should see if I can help push you along. Id look at the Sazabi for reference and distort as need be. http://www.bakuc.com/modeler/bad_andy/334

Best of luck I hope this helps,
Loke Corp.

Spell check was on the fritz, I went back and looked over it, sorry.

 

post a comment