19 February, 2008

Nemo: Body 2

Oooh, aaaah...amazing. I guess not. But taking a break on Unicorn and hitting the nemo real quick. Was actually thinking of something not on the list simply because it seems like it'd be doable as a mod of an existing mesh instead of from scratch. Perhaps I'll post something on it tomorrow.

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Nemo: Body 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 19, 2008, 10:41:00 AM) : 

Your right man. Such a big project like the unicorn gundam should be done in steps, not everything on the same time. This gundam i don't know but it's sure looking nice.

Luuk

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 19, 2008, 2:58:00 PM) : 

There's nothing wrong with taking a break. I'm looking forward to the finished Unicorn but take it easy too.

 

Blogger Derek VG said ... (Feb 19, 2008, 6:39:00 PM) : 

You've always been awesome at the fancier machines, but it's these old-school MS that I like the best! Can't wait to see the Nemo when it's finished, it's certainly an under-appreciated unit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 19, 2008, 7:03:00 PM) : 

I agree with the above comments I'd request something too but I'm afraid you'll probably say no But keep up the great work and DONT EVER STOP!

 

post a comment