18 February, 2008

Unicorn Gundam: Destroy Mode

It kinda works. I forgot to shift the inner leg armor so that it pops out of the front section of the knee guard assembly. But for the most part it isn't an eyesore. I probably won't move this to the finished section until I get the hand held machine gun in there. Still have problems in the lower leg. I thought I had shifted the leg cuffs downward enough. Ah, well.

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Unicorn Gundam: Destroy Mode"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 18, 2008, 9:59:00 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

Luuk

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 21, 2008, 8:54:00 AM) : 

I've been following your work for quite some time and I've always become impressed by it ^^.

Great job on Unicorn one of my favorite Mobile Suits ever. Just one thing... you put the bazooka on the wrong place, the bazooka is placed on the backpack itself, unless you intended to put it there.

Keep up the good work

 

Blogger Busterbeam said ... (Feb 21, 2008, 9:42:00 PM) : 

Amazing stuff! Keep it up! Please tell me someone is paying you to do this! WOW

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Feb 27, 2008, 1:13:00 PM) : 

Love your work!! The Unicorn is amazing!! Saying that, all of your 3D works are. LOL

Any plans for the Aegis?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 29, 2008, 11:40:00 AM) : 

hm? I didn't know it could carry the bazooka on its skirt like that. I thought that it was on;y able to carry the Bazooka on the backpack

 

Blogger R4 said ... (Oct 6, 2008, 11:46:00 AM) : 

You are very good guys!

I'd like your Blog and the informations that I can find about Gundam.

Grazie,

Regards

ERRE4

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 17, 2008, 12:53:00 AM) : 

freakin' sweet...I'd wondered if you'd tackle this one.
I forget, how can you get this much detail, do you have the model/sketch's or just a v.good eye?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 12, 2008, 5:46:00 PM) : 

Is there a way to download your models?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 1, 2009, 11:29:00 PM) : 

wow!!!
i impressed by this mobile suit.
this mobile suit is the best ever!

 

post a comment