17 February, 2008

Unicorn Gundam: Leg 2

Took quite a while to rig the legs and feet. Had some trouble with how to to about parenting some of the parts so the transformation could be done with little work as possible afterwards. Anyway, I would say that they're "done" since the construction is generally complete, but there's always something small that I forgot here and there especially in the leg rig since it's a bit off.


mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Unicorn Gundam: Leg 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 19, 2008, 10:58:00 PM) : 

very nice work!

right now I'm reading the novel version.

for me, unicorn is, one of the most beautiful Gundam, or MS in the U.C series.

so, do you also make the attack-mode version?

I'd hope to see this in colour/action, soon...


your's,
sharingandevil

 

post a comment