15 February, 2008

Shin Musha: Shotgun

I took a few leaps of faith on this one. It probably shouldn't be round towards the bottom, but probably doesn't need to have as many straight edges as it does.

mobile suit gundam shin musha mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Shin Musha: Shotgun"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 15, 2008, 8:44:00 PM) : 

I just love how while all these Gundam weapons use computer assisted aim, they still all have analog triggers...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 16, 2008, 12:12:00 AM) : 

uh. i dont really know where else to say this, but i was wondering why didnt do any of the Justice gundams or the Aegis, for that matter

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 16, 2008, 9:00:00 AM) : 

omg. this is the 83723984 time ppl have asked about the justice gundams! just read the posts ppl! stop bugging him about it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 16, 2008, 10:21:00 AM) : 

He dosn't want to do any of them obviously.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 17, 2008, 4:04:00 AM) : 

Or he has no time for it...

That guy loves all the gundam models, but he has no time for it to make them all.

Just be happy with what he makes

;)

Luuk

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Feb 17, 2008, 8:46:00 AM) : 

Yes, time is not exactly on my side so I pick and choose as I go. I'll never be able to get every last mobile suit/armor done but it's fun to try. ;) At the moment though, I'm just not motivated to make Aegis/Justice/I-Justice.

 

post a comment