28 February, 2008

Akatsuki: Shiranui 1

Kind of getting through it. It's difficult to judge the relative size(s) of everything in the shiranui mesh as Vicious Project doesn't appear to use any strike parts to make the shiranui... at least not that I can tell. So while I'm still not done building it, I'm also not done scaling everything to fit. Still studying.


mobile suit gundam akatsuki oowashi owashi shiranui mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Akatsuki: Shiranui 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 28, 2008, 6:13:00 PM) : 

I don't have much interest in the new gundams but this looks pretty nice.
I'd like to see you work your magic on some of the older Zeon suits like the Gouf or Gouf Custom. A Z'gock or Acguy would be neat to. You'd really make my day if you made a Zeong!
Anyway, keep up the good work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 29, 2008, 8:16:00 AM) : 

Looks great, however as far as scaling, the pack looks a little too big compared to the Mobile suit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 29, 2008, 3:11:00 PM) : 

Personally, I the pack looks about the right scale when you look at the models and the pictures. In other news though, I have to thank you for posting that pick of the Sword and Launcher MG models coming out. That made my day! Your models are similar to them also, especially the Sword Striker you did. Looks like Bandai's MG version was also inspired by Beecrafts PG concept. Pretty good intuition on your part if you ask me.

 

post a comment