08 December, 2005

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Pose

Tried to make it look like the box art for the master grade model. Personally, I don't think it's too far off, though I believe that the background could use some work. I'll have to get back into working with photoshop soon.
endless waltz wing zero gundam 3d mesh sandrum

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Pose"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 18, 2008, 6:53:00 PM) : 

Wow, amazing, I've seen this quite a few times, but finally I decided to comment on it, this is AWESOME! If at all possible would you be able to post kind of tutorials on how to do these in light wave, I have yet to learn anything about light wave, but i'm sure its not too different compared to 3d studio max. Keep up the good work, all of these are awesome, love the way you edit the parts to look better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 24, 2009, 4:25:00 PM) : 

just me or are the guns backwards each should be on the other hand

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 9, 2010, 9:56:00 PM) : 

no they are in the correct hands, the little panels that flip down when they combine face inwards, just like in the picture.

 

post a comment