11 December, 2005

GM Quel Head + Victory Gundam

I had some time today to kick back and finish watching the Victory Gundam series. I have to say that it took me a long time to finish watching it but I'm glad I did. I have to say that this is likely the Gundam series I most enjoyed watching, despite it's comicalness at times. Also, probably more people were killed in fighting in this series than any other that I remember. It was a bang up ride of a series that I'll probably watch again. It makes me want to not only buy the Victory Gundam (and Victory 2) but model them as well (not gonna happen though). I find it intriguing that this is the final animated story in the Universal Century timeline (year UC 0153 - roughly 253 years from AD 2005). The next animated story in this Universe for me is ∀(Turn A) Gundam, which takes place over 2000 years after Victory Gundam (or over 2253 years from today). I'll have to see it soon...

....Got some Quel down after watching it.
gm quel gundam 3d mesh sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "GM Quel Head + Victory Gundam"

 

post a comment