09 December, 2005

Next: GM Quel

Well, as soon as one is done, I have to get moving on the next. I actually finished the Wing Gundams a little ahead of schedule so I have a little time to play with this one... but not all that much. This one I did mention before, a little mobile suit called the GM Quel, deployed in the Universal Century Gundam Universe (year 0083). This means that this suit is the first in the line of UC suits I'll be hitting up from now on, unless I decide to get back to the Gundam Seed suits. I'd actually like to take a break from those suits and concentrate on this "Universe" for now.


I've added a couple more suits to the roster, this GM Quel, the Hazel "variations" (Hazel, Custom Hazel, Advance Hazel, Hazel - Rah...), and Aile Strike Gundam (so that I can snatch the frame up and use/modify it for the Buster, Duel and Astray Gundams). I've seen loads of Strike Gundam models on the net so I'm very sure that every gundam fan and their mother has tried to model it at some point or another, which is why I'm only really going to make the frame. This unfortunately makes the total amount of suits that I planned far too many to realisitically finish within a reasonable time frame. So I've made the GP02, Zeta Plus (which shouldn't be bad after I've finished Zeta anyway), GP01 and GP01fb "unnecessary" to model. If any, I'd just model the GP01 anyway.

For those who may not have heard of Advance of Zeta, hit up ninjascience's blog. Lots of links and images there that should help you out if you need info on this new manga series.

Well, off to work!

Comments on "Next: GM Quel"

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 10, 2005, 12:37:00 AM) : 

I'm stoked too .... So stoked that I've gone through the trouble of changing my sleep cycle. So now I can sleep at work ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2005, 3:41:00 AM) : 

Konkai mo Ganbatte ne. Kaette kitara miru yo :D

Ganbatte!!!

your ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 11, 2008, 8:40:00 AM) : 

When are you going to start on Gundam OO and Gundam X? I love your 3D Gundams!

 

post a comment