09 November, 2020

Aegis: Head 1

mobile suit gundam seed aegis 303 zgmf 3d mesh cg sandrum
I recall being able to pump one of these things out seemingly almost every other month. I highly doubt I can do that now, but it would be fun to try. Here's to the start. I had forgotten most of the tools and shortcuts I used for making these so I don't think this will be a quick job. I wanted to make this one basically because the old Zeta-esque transformation is kind of boring, and many of the other mobile suit transformations are either obvious or not really tranformations. Aegis does a damn good job of making me scratch my head and ask "what went where??" It'll be fun to figure this one out. Here's to the start!
mobile suit gundam seed aegis 303 zgmf 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Aegis: Head 1"

 

post a comment