01 November, 2009

Infinite Justice: First Shot

I'll be damned. Sometimes I do stuff now and again. I need to fix this one up a little more, something I always say, but this one has some bizarre problems that need help. First shot though...

infinite Justice strike freedom gundam force impulse 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on "Infinite Justice: First Shot"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 1, 2009, 12:57:00 PM) : 

Ah, nice. However it doesn't feel very cohesive. You're fitting in a lot of stuff and this might not be the perfect angle. Nonetheless, it's pretty good.

 

Anonymous Jacques said ... (Nov 2, 2009, 12:49:00 AM) : 

the background is great, the only area that's bugging me is the manner which the I.J holds the beam lance. looks very awkward and unnatural to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 9, 2009, 10:37:00 AM) : 

dude stop doing this you are horrible at it.

 

Blogger Gunstray said ... (Nov 13, 2009, 9:37:00 PM) : 

The hand holding the beam sabers may need some tweaking,like having the fist move a bit to the right, giving it that feel of after slash

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Nov 29, 2009, 7:58:00 AM) : 

Fair enough. I'll be getting back to it in the mean by.

 

Blogger eMas86 said ... (Dec 15, 2009, 6:25:00 AM) : 

just noticed, on the wing of Archangel is your nickname in russian))
Beside that Dude you're a God)

 

Blogger KaiserGrimm said ... (Oct 27, 2011, 7:48:00 PM) : 

Anonymous... Your not very nice. Ivan, keep up the great work. Your an inspiration to us here at Project N.E.O.

 

post a comment