02 March, 2008

Akatsuki Gundam: Full Set

I really don't like the term "Gundam" at the tail end of "Akatsuki", but oh well. Anyway, I'm not too far from the end. I'm really close to what I want the base gold to do (and be like). If ever I got the the Hyaku Shiki, I would definately NOT use this sort of gold surface --
I left the shield out because it blocks too much of the view... I was trying to find out what the whole suit looked like in the gold surface I've been fiddling with. Again, based on the Vicious Project version of the Akatsuki.


mobile suit gundam akatsuki oowashi owashi shiranui mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Akatsuki Gundam: Full Set"

 

Blogger Derek VG said ... (Mar 3, 2008, 4:52:00 PM) : 

Very nice. Reminds me a lot of the Hyaku Shiki.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 5, 2008, 7:11:00 AM) : 

Nice touch with the emblem on the shoulders. Any plans for adding Mu's emblem?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 28, 2008, 6:29:00 AM) : 

i like your work very muct. and will be using your site as reference as much as possible from now on.
this is my work.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/kho_thong_soon/U__UxTnA.jpg
see ya around.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 6, 2009, 12:04:00 PM) : 

I'm not a fan of the akatsuki either but you made it looks so much more interesting

 

post a comment