04 December, 2007

Sword Striker: Sword

Yeesh....still on it. I've compacted the backpack a bit so it sits farther in the range of the striker attachment area and so that the sword can be just behind the right arm..but it still needs correction as you can see. Still pounding out the kinks though.

strike gundam seed sword striker pack 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Sword Striker: Sword"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 4, 2007, 6:12:00 PM) : 

Sandum,

Have you seen the Another Trial version of the Strike E with launcher and sword packs? I wonder how your versions of the striker packs will compare to the Launcher and Sword Strike E.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 5, 2007, 3:07:00 AM) : 

I have indeed. I've seen them on the net and in magazines. I had them in mind when I started the sword/launchers actually. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 9, 2008, 5:09:00 PM) : 

This is really inspiring to student mech inspired modelers such as myself. Love the radiosity rendering you use,

one question, the darker shades in your models are bevels/boolean indents, right?

reason i ask is when i render with radiosity at 6x18 bounces, i hardly seem to get the lovely dark effect you get in your bevels, boolean indents.

 

post a comment