10 December, 2007

Sword Strike: testin

I'm not thrilled at all with the color scheme of the sword pack. Anyway, starting up textures -- not pretty at all yet.

seed gundam strike mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Sword Strike: testin"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 5:36:00 AM) : 

Personally i think it looks good

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 6:08:00 AM) : 

I think the panzer eisen and them beam bomerang should be better with a stronger blue xD

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 5:07:00 PM) : 

I trust your insticts, sandrum. It looks like you have a handle on things and I'm sure it'll come out great as usual!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 5:46:00 PM) : 

dont forget strikes under water bazooka to sum things up

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 6:08:00 PM) : 

Your mesh is killer, but if your not satified with the color scheme take it back to the original Sword Striker pack color scheme. I noticed that the Sword had more white and less of the dark blue. Seemsthe dark blue in the solor scheme was more of a means to unite the Beam Boomerang/ Panzer Eisen with the Anti-ship Sword. The yellow vents...hmmm I'm thinking a darker grey, but hey that's just me (that's a mouthfull coming from a guy that hasn't build a 3D Mesh before... I'd kill for your skills) lol.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/lineart/aqme-x02.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 6:53:00 PM) : 

I'd like to just say that waht you do is sick, just sick. And thank you for adding Legend. I was really hoping you'd make it but I forgot to ask. Any word on Justice or Infinite Justice?

 

Blogger who said ... (Dec 10, 2007, 7:53:00 PM) : 

this picture might help......

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5793/swordstrikeuy9.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 11, 2007, 6:57:00 PM) : 

Awesome. I think you've motivate me to scratch build this pack now (even though some Korean modeler already did it a few years ago). Think you'll ever do the Evolve version/Perfect Grade.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 11, 2007, 7:14:00 PM) : 

Not to change the topic or anything but are you going to do any models on the Infinite Justice?

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 12, 2007, 11:05:00 PM) : 

I appreciate everyones 2cents. I'll see what I can do. Don't know about making the Justices, I don't really feel the motivation yet.

 

post a comment