19 December, 2007

BuCUE

mobile suit bucue gundam 3d mesh cg sandrum


Generally I need more suits that aren't "Gundam". I guess then it would be good to venture out a bit so in that frame of mind I started the BuCUE (series) of quadruped suits. Someone asked me about a LaGOWE but I'll probably leave that until much later. For now I'm content to hit the mass produced BuCUE and probably go on to the Kerberos BuCUE Hound a bit later. Anyway, at least it's a deviation from the same old hero suits... for now.

So, the good old head kickstart, eh.

mobile suit bucue gundam 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "BuCUE"

 

Blogger TALLGEESE said ... (Dec 19, 2007, 6:32:00 AM) : 

WOW i love BuCUE !!! it isnt one of the most powerfull MS but his design is amazing..

Sandrum can you tell were are you from?

Because you got a fan in Brazil here xD

 

post a comment