18 December, 2007

F91: Legs 2

Not too bad at the moment. Need to get under the hood and fix the frame a bit as I went a bit half ass on it. The rig is a bit off on the legs/feet portion as well. It looked a bit different during the rigging portion. Not sure what happened there. Still, it's going in the right direction.

f91 gundam 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "F91: Legs 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 18, 2007, 10:23:00 PM) : 

The more I look at it the more I notice the shoulders are larger than the illustration.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 23, 2007, 7:57:00 AM) : 

Someone suggested that I move away from the Fix Figuration version (as pictured) as they were not happy with the way that the shoulder armor was portrayed. So I actually went with the Master Grade version of the shoulder armor. It "looks" like it's too large, but it's actually quite close to what it "should" be proportionally.

 

post a comment