28 February, 2007

Saviour Gundam: Redo 1

saviour gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Went back and irked at the old Saviour so I'm going back through the motions to rebuild the basics so that it looks closer in detail to Freedom. BEE-CRAFT made a decent amount of line art for it, but of course it's not for a master grade and so there are some things that won't look right to me if I don't re arrange some things -- mostly in the legs. I'm not totally going to base it off the line-art since too much has already been made before and I don't want to do a total reconstruction. Because of that I'll probably use frame parts of other machines (WING ZERO,FREEDOM) to reconstruct some of it.
This shouldn't take too long since it's just a redo.
saviour gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Saviour Gundam: Redo 1"

 

post a comment