02 January, 2007

Strike Freedom: Almost

Getting there. One Dragoon wing in the back is Armor-less so that I could see how the wing frame turned out. I'm fairly satisfied at this point. The hands have been reshaped as well. The "gold" frame needs a spot of tweaking though.

Strike Freedom gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Strike Freedom: Almost"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 3, 2007, 3:45:00 PM) : 

That looks sooo perfect

 

Blogger Rodrigo said ... (Apr 28, 2010, 9:18:00 AM) : 

Hi, My name is Rodrigo, and i have to say your work is quite amazing. I hope you enjoy doing it as much as i enjoy watching it.

I'm writing in this entry because i started modeling this gundam about 3 days ago. After loading the blueprints on 3DS max i inmediatly realized i was going to need some more references. And that's how i found your DA. It has been inspiring, to say the least, and i hope you dont mind me using your model as a visual reference for those "hidden places" of the mesh.

If you could offer me any advise on how to make my work better i'd be happy to hear it.

Also, i noticed your name is latin. I'm from Chile and recently graduate from multimedia design. Im specializing in 3D and VFX, i'm doing these gundam to challenge my skills and for practice.

 

post a comment