01 January, 2007

Strike Freedom: Dragoon 2

And installing the wing system. The skeleton of the wing base is somewhat different from the MG. I decided that I wanted to make something a bit more similar to Katoki's vision on his Cosmic Era figure of the same name and so that and the MG version style has been amalgamated in this set of wings. I personally don't like the way they look on the MG.... :(
Additionally, the inclusion of the custom skeleton inside of (8) dragoon wings has increased the size/complexity of the mesh by more than I had imagined and so I'll have to cut back a little, probably by "hiding" parts of the frame from the renderer when they don't need to be processed.

Strike Freedom gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Strike Freedom: Dragoon 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 2, 2007, 2:03:00 PM) : 

This turned out really REALLY nice so far. I'm floored by the work you did here. My only crit is the hands are really blocky.

 

Blogger Enrique Mondragon said ... (May 21, 2009, 9:46:00 AM) : 

OMG! 5 stars :) I've been thinking of modeling this Gundam as well but can't find detailed model sheets for this guy. I was wondering if you are based your work of that 3/4 view or did you find a model sheet? If you get the chance shoot me an e-mail :). Thanks and great work.

 

post a comment