22 December, 2006

Strike Freedom

Strike Freedom gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum


So now comes the Strike Freedom. I'm not 100% satisified with the way the plastic model artist (Beecraft) conceived the design for this machine so I'm going to end up changing the style a little and swivel it toward Katoki Hajime's style (mostly for the wings) while keeping the proportions of the MG for most of it. The above left is the 1/60 design of the model while the right (behind) is the Master Grade version of the machine, designed by Beecraft again. Somehow I'm looking for something in between, but I'll see how it progresses from here on...

Strike Freedom gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Strike Freedom"

 

Blogger Cuong Phan said ... (Oct 10, 2012, 9:46:00 PM) : 

Amazing! Your skill is so stunning!!! I'd love remodeling it. Can you please give me Strike Freedom blueprint?
Thank you!
Btw my email: cuongvietart@gmail.com

 

post a comment