01 December, 2006

GP01: Done-ish

I was trying to make some dust effects behind it, but calculating that seems to be too much for my wee machine. I'll have to wait until I can get some more power...

gp01 dendrobium Albion gp02 gundam 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "GP01: Done-ish"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 1, 2006, 10:28:00 AM) : 

Great stuff Ivan, this came out awesome. I have to say though that the groud texture makes it seems smaller than it actually is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 2, 2006, 4:40:00 AM) : 

Just out of curiosity, but what's the modelling method? As a n00b to Lightwave(as in, hey, cool, primitives!) I was just wondering which method of the many I've heard of you are using.

Either way though, damn sweet models! The textures make it seem damn real.

 

post a comment