12 April, 2006

Freedom Gundam V2: Complete-ish

Mostly done. Needs a couple more texture areas that I forgot. I'll start/finish the Archangel before I get another pose I think...
CG freedom gundam 3d mesh sandrum


[edit]: I don't really need the Justice Gundam for any of the animations anymore and truthfully, I didn't really like it. Personally I think it got the wrong end of the hardware stick in Gundam Seed -- though I'll admit that the Infine version is quite nice and at least focuses on a particular attack paradigm. Eitherway, enough people are probably building it, so it won't even be a novelty to make for fun...much like it's no longer a novelty to build Freedom (there're so many on the net now).

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Freedom Gundam V2: Complete-ish"

 

Blogger .:SD:. Espada said ... (Apr 13, 2006, 5:17:00 AM) : 

Still, there aren't many people who can build a gundam as good as you can :)
This freedom is excellent!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 17, 2009, 10:30:00 AM) : 

you are the Best!
I want to see a Zgmf-x09a made by you!

 

post a comment